Thursday, April 24, 2014

Urban Decay products $5-$7 !! (& free shipping!!)

  I have discovered the best place ever to get pretty much anything you want!http://www.aliexpress.com/...I buy almost all of my makeup from them now.It is so inexpensive that it just seems stupid to go anywhere else. Unless I want Kat Von D makeup- they don't carry her products yet.
  It does take alot longer than ordering from Sephora, because everything is shipped from China. Personally, I think it is worth the wait when you figure out how much you save!!
 Today I received 4 Urban Decay products: Naked 3 Extra Length Mascara (black), Naked 2 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner(black), Naked Palette(12 colors), & Naked 2 Palette(12 colors)..altogether they cost less than $25!!Retail cost of these items:mascara:$20, eyeliner:$19,Naked Palette:$54, & Naked2 Palette:$54. So the total for all of them would be $147!!! ..definitely worth waiting a few weeks to be able to save $122!!
 Urban Decay is not the only brand available on this site. They have MAC, NARS, Dior,Benefit, Too Faced, Tarte..and so many more. You have got to check it out for yourself!They also sell clothes, electronics, etc...
 So, go check them out and have fun!! Make sure you knwo where your debit card is- you're gonna need it!!:-)


24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner $5.69




NAKED Palette $7.79





Naked2 Palette $7.06

 




I never thought I would own one of these palettes, Definitely never imagined owning all of them!!(the Naked 3 palette should be here any day now!) I hope you all find something you really want too! Happy Shopping!! :-)




http://www.aliexpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment