Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 2014 Cult Spring Fling BlackBox

I chose the "Spring Fling" BlackBox for my April "Cult" subscription box. It is a really nice set. I love the waterproof white eye crayon, and the makeup brushes. And the polishes are gorgeous!-Belmont Shore is a nice, pretty pink color, and Hollywood forever is described as:" light-shattering polish. It's opalescent glow and luminescent shades go on like magic over any base color.".
The more I am with this subscription box, the more I like them. I still prefer Julep, but this one is definately my second favorite!!

 Want this set? Follow this link, and remember to use the code:PENNYPOLISH to get it for a penny, plus $5 for shipping!(If you don't like this set, there are lots more to choose from!)

https://www.cultcosmetics.com/products/spring-fling

1 comment: