Thursday, April 3, 2014

Try Julep Maven risk-free for just $4.99!





 Anyone looking for a new monthly subscription box? You really should give Julep a try! I was hesitant at first, because I am not really into nail polish as much as I am other beauty products, but then I found out you can actually choose all beauty products instead of polish! Or, you can choose a box that has both.And , you can skip any moth that you want, or cancel altogether..SO, I thought I could get my free box and then cancel.. So I ordered my free box, and after i received it and tried all of the products,I was hooked! I was so happy with my first, free box that, instead of cancelling, I not only ordered my monthly box, I actually got 2 add-ons with it! I am sure I will have to skip months from time to time, because $19.99 is a little pricey, but it is nice to know that I have the option to get them when I want to!












Sign up using the link below, fill out your beauty profile & choose your box! Then at the checkout use the code: FREEBOX. All you will pay is $4.99 for shipping & handling. I would really love to hear your opinion of them if you join! I know most of you will be very pleased!


http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/691346/

No comments:

Post a Comment