Friday, April 25, 2014

BIRCHBOX APRIL 2014

My first Birchbox is here!!
  

My very first #Birchbox arrived today.The theme for April is "Rainy Days" (which is perfect, considering the fact that it is ,in fact,raining today)!
  With BirchBox, you get a variety of samples, deluxe size samples, and the occasional full size product.You pay $10 a month, which includes shipping.
  Everyone's box varies a little, supposedly this depends on your personal preferences.Just like with other boxes, it doesn't seem like they really read your preferences..I think they really just pack boxes rather randomly.For instance, I never mark that I want nail polish with any of them, because i have a nail polish subscription. Somehow I always end up with nail polish in every box !
  I am not complaining - I am happy with my box-I just have soo much nail polish now!!That's okay-I am going to start doing nail art, so all of the colors will be really useful for that! I do feel like you get your $10 worth in BirchBox-and they even included a food item-which is a nice little change for beauty boxes.

  Here are the items I got this month: "Beauty Protector" Protect & Detangle Spray, "Color Club" Aquamarine Azulino Nail Polish from the Gala's Gems Collection,"Sumita" Color Contrast Eyeliner in Lanum (Deep Purple), "Supergoop" Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream in Light/Medium, & the Lifestyle Extra, "KIND Snacks" Healthy Grains Bar in Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt.
  I haven't had a chance to try any of these product yet, but I will try to do a review on them as soon as I do.
 If you are looking for a new subscription box that has a bit of variety to it, maybe you should give BirchBox a try!I will put a link below.

https://www.birchbox.com/invite/l819m
 

No comments:

Post a Comment