Friday, April 18, 2014

Kat Von D Makeup Line

 
I have posted about the Kat Von D Monarch Palette before, but this post is about her entire Makeup Line. Anyone that follows my blog, or knows me personally, knows That I am madly, deeply, totally in LOVE with her makeup. It started with  a single eyeshadow ("On The Road" Shade Shifter),
and most recently my romance with her line was rekindled by the Monarch Palette.
                                                                                                                                                                                                 I realize   that I rave about her eyeshadows all the time, but I have failed to mention all of her other awesome makeup !!...Here are a few of them...

  •  Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
  •  Lock-It Powder Foundation
  • Lock-it Tattoo Concealer
  • High Voltage Eye Primer
  • Rehab Priming Elixir
  • Autograph Eyeliner
  • Foiled Love Lipstick
  •  Unlock-It Makeup Remover Wipes
  •  Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist
  •  Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara
  • "Sinner" Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "Saint" Eau de Parfum Spray
Sephora has exclusive rights to her products, so that is where you need to go to see her entire line..You can also find some of her products randomly on sites like Amazon & Ebay.I check those sites for some of her palettes that were limited edition,and are no longer on the Sephora website.
  I will tell you that all of her makeup is pretty pricey, but it is soo worth the money .When I first discovered her makeup line, I was like "No way am I paying THAT for makeup"!! But once I got a chance to try it, I realized that the quality is unlike anything I have ever tried before, and that in itself makes it worth a little extra $$!! The eyeshadows, for example, are so highly pigmented, and the palettes are huge and come with so many colors!! One palette would last you forever.The only bad thing is once you try any of the eyeshadows, you instantly want to get MORE, just because they are so freakin nice!!
I would love to hear from anyone that has tried any of these products! There are still a ton of things I haven't tried yet, so it would be great to get some of you opinions on them!!!


















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment