Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Julep Box

I was so happy with my first, free box from Julep that I not only decided to continue the membership ($19.99/month), but I also ordered 2 add-ons with my order.When you get your monthly box, you are given a page of add-on options, and the prices are incredibly low!

I really like Julep's subscription box. I think this will be one I keep subscribing to for a long time!And if you get 2 people to sign up, you get your next month free!My next 2 months are going to be free, thanks to my friends (& family). 

The items included in my box this month were the bronzer & the blush.The They are amazingly silky, and stay on all day! So far I have loved every product I have tried from Julep, so I am not surprised.The 2 nail polishes are my add-ons.




 

If you want to see what I am always raving about, follow this link and check them out! Use either code at checkout : FREEBOX or MAVENBFF to get your first box free, just pay $4.99 s/h!! If you don;t want ot continue your subscription, simply cancel and pay nothing else! I have a  feeling you won;t want to though, once you see how fantastic their products are!! here is the link:

 

 

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/691346/

No comments:

Post a Comment