Monday, April 14, 2014

Kat Von D

Shade SHifter Shadows
I have a new obsession. The only place to get it is from Sephora (or Amazon). It is the most gorgeous, highly-pigmented eyeshadow I have ever used.And it is very expensive :-).It would take me years to actually get all of the palettes and single shadows that I want, but I do own one single (shade shifter in "On The Road"), and should be getting my first palette ("Monarch Eyeshadow Palette")in the next day or two.
Hopefully these will keep me content , at least for a little while.Otherwise, I am going to have to start taking up collections to support my KatVonD addiction .
Monarch Eyeshadow Palette
For those of you who have never tried these shadows, DON'T- unless you are ready to fork out some major $$..I will be posting after I get my palette to let you know if it is worth the money. All of the Kat Von D shadows I have tried really stay put, and are so highly pigmented that you really don't have to use much. When you take those two factors into consideration, it may actually be worth it to spend a little extra for a great palette. I know it will last me forever..The real question is,how long before another one comes out that I will just HAVE to have!?

Monarch & Chrysalis Palettes


2 comments:

  1. I did not know about this collaboration but now I wanna get my hands on this palette so badly that I will be having Kat Von D dreams until I order it online XD

    Andrea
    www.dirtylittlestylist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yeah , I feel your pain!I was the same way until I was able to get it! Now I use it every day, and it is even more amazing than I thought it would be! The other one , Crysalis (purple one pictured above)is really pretty too, but I liked the colors on the Monarch alot better..these colors are alot more "natural". This palette is warm and the Crysalis is cool..My skin tone does better with warm colors bc of my olive complexion and brown eyes..You can find these at Sephora, Amazon, & Ebay..let me know what you think after you get it! ( I know you will love it!!),,her single "shade shifter" shadows are pretty amazing too! I have "On The Road"-it is so pretty! brown /green duochrome! I

      Delete