Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wet N Wild Palettes

I recently purchase 4 new Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palettes, and I love them all! They were on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off, so i got a great deal on them! (Prices run from $2-$5 normally).


"Comfort Zone"

This palette has gorgeous colors. All of them have a shimmer to them, and a few of them are actually duochrome. The "crease" color on the right is a dupe for Kat Von D's shadeshifter shadow "On The Road". There are so many different looks you can create with this palette.If you are only going to buy one Wet N Wild palette( although I don't know why anyone would just want ONE lol), this one should be it!!













 

"Poster Child"







I LOVE the bright colors in this palette!I also like that all of these are Matte , with one exception: the yellow "browbone" color has a very faint shimmer to it. You can use every color in this palette as your lid color! As with most WNW palettes, there are limitless looks you can achieve with this. If you don;t like bright ,colorful eye looks, this one is probably not for you-unless you only use the pinks.






















"Art In The Streets"


This is quickly becoming my favorite palette. I really like the bright colors, and I LOVE the orange. I own ALOT of eyeshadows and palettes, and this is the FIRST orange shadow I have ever owned!Orange is a very "IN " color this year, for eyes and for lips.You should look at some of the tutorials on youtube for this one- it is amazing all the looks people have come up with for this one!!I can't wait to play around with it and see what I can do with this one! I will be sure to post any good looks I come up with!




"Spoiled Brat"

Even though this one only has three colors, they are so
beautiful!!The lid color is a super bright (MATTE)fushcia and very pigmented,the crease color is a black with silver sparkles, and the browbone color is a very pigmented silver(use that one sparingly!) I bought it because of the fushcia color- I have been looking for a dark pink shadow for a while. and this is perfect!!












There are so many more palettes that Wet N Wild have that I want to get, but this is all I have for now.If it has been awhile since you used the WNW brand, you really should give them another try! Their shadows are all super silky and have wonderful pigmentation!And recently they have been coming out with some fantastic colors!! You can't beat the price, even if you have to buy them at retail. (You can find alot of them on Amazon.com and Drugstore.com)

~amber

No comments:

Post a Comment