Friday, May 30, 2014

Sugarpill !!


I am SOOOO excited right now! I finally got to order some "Sugarpill" eye shadows!! (I have wanted these shadows for a very long time!!)
.I am so excited, in fact,that I did not want to wait until I got them to do a post about them. I have watched a zillion youtube videos and read about as many reviews about these shadows to know they are phenomenal if you are looking for bright, neon colors!!
The pigmentation is amazing and the colors themselves are gorgeous! They are rather pricey(although much cheaper than alot of high end makeup) so I have been trying to find good deals on them and I am having to buy a few here and there.My goal is to own all 3 of the current palettes so I can make my own "Sugarpill Pro Palette".This palette was only sold a few times, and is very hard to find!!!..but I can make one that looks almost identical, so that's okay :-)
the original "Pro Palette"
I posted 2 videos previous to this post to show you how to do it. It won;t be difficult to make,I just need all of the shadows and an empty palette :-).If you would like to get some Sugarpill for yourself, I will leave a few links below. I found different products were cheaper at some sites, and others were cheaper at other sites. You just have to do some research, and be sure to check to see if there are any coupons active for the sites too!


Sweetheart Palette
Heartbreaker Palette
Burning Heart Palette
















No comments:

Post a Comment