Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Rimmel review

2 of the products in my #FrostyVoxBox were Rimmel, which is great because I LOVE them!! I got their eye makeup remover and an eyeliner-both work great!!
The makeup remover takes off my eye makeup easily and
doesn't leave my face feeling greasy! And because it is Rimmel,I am guessing it is alot more inexpensive than alot of makeup removers.
 The eyeliner I received (Scandeleyes) is amazing! It goes on very smoothly, no tugging at my undereye !! It also stays on really well-doesnt smudge and smear like so many other liners do!
I have never tried a #Rimmel product I didnt like- it is wonderful the #influenster seems to like them too!!I get a Rimmel product in just about every Vox Box I get!! Keep em comin, influenster!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment