Thursday, July 10, 2014

Review: PurMinerals Jupiter Ascending


I found this awesome little set when I was looking around on Ulta. The colors in the palette looked so pretty, so i went to YouTube & watched a few reviews, and decided I had to have this. It was on sale for $29, and the palette alone is worth that much! I just considered the liner & lip gloss a bonus!
The palette is even more beautiful than I expected! I have never used PurMinerals before, but I definitely was not disappointed!  I love all of the colors, and they go together perfectly!These are the colors you get:

  • Majesty (Pale Taupe)
  • Destiny (Cream)
  • Night Sky (Slate)
  • Jupiter (Rose)
  • Caine (Mocha)
  • Cosmos (Iridescent White)
 I was pleasantly surprised by the  eyeliner and lip gloss that came in the set also. The liner is a black liquid, & it goes on smoothly and stays put. It works really well for making a cat-eye look. The lip gloss is a really pretty pink, and it is super cool -it has a mirror on the side of it, and it has a little light that shines on your lips when you are applying it!
 I don't know how lone Ulta will have this sale going on, but I highly recommend this set. It would be a great addition to anyone's eyeshadow palette collection.



order your own here!:

No comments:

Post a Comment