Thursday, October 5, 2017

Body Jewellery Shop/Hinged Segment Rings

Body Jewellery Shop Haul

The first thing I got in my haul was another hair dye from Stargazer..this time in the color baby pink..
I love this brand of hair dye! The color always turns out exactly how it looks on the box, AND it stays in so much longer than most other semi-permanent dyes.  
 



Next, I got the gold plated hinged segment ring - 1.2x 6 mm
 They come in a lot of different sizes, but I wanted to use it in my septum, and I like my segment rings to be as small as possible, so the 6mm is perfect!! 

 
This is a 1.2x6 mm hinged segment ring, in the color rose gold
I will use this one in my septum when I wear my rose gold jewelry in my other piercings. The picture really doesn't do it justice either-it is absolutely beautiful !!














These are new, and they are amazing!! The Surgical Steel Rainbow Hinged Segment Ring  .
I got this one is two sizes- 1.2x8mm, & 1.6x8mm.
These are so pretty!!! I love all of the rainbow jewelry that I have gotten from BJS-and these are no exception !!!




It comes in 3 sizes- 1.2x6mm, 1.2x8mm. & 1.2x10mm.
This comes with one set of each of these:


Surgical Steel Hinged Segment Ring
 






Gold Plated Hinged Segment Ring










Rose Gold Hinged Segment Ring











I got the 1.2x8mm set, because that is the size I use most often (snakebite piercings). 
They are all very good quality, and extremely sturdy. That is really important when it comes to hinged segment rings!

As usual I am super happy with everything that I got !! You really should check out Body Jewellery Shop!! They have so many awesome things there!!


http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment